- Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is Logistics
Logistics is generally the detailed organization and implementation of a complex operation. In a general business sense, logistics is the management of the flow of things between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet requirements of customers or corporations. The logistics of physical items usually involves the integration of information flow, material handling, production, packaging, inventory, transportation, warehousing, and security.
Logistics management is the part of supply chain management that plans, implements, and controls the efficient, effective forward, and reverse flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer’s requirements.
source – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ search term: Logistics
- 2. Do you move cars?
- 3. Can you load my cargo into a container for export?
- 4. Can you unload and store our cargo inside until ready for shipment?
- 5. Can you assemble or disassemble our construction machinery?
- 6. Can you unload, sort and package our products and maintain our inventory?
- 7. Do you provide shippers insurance?
Yes, we can arrange to insure your high value cargo from the time it is loaded onto the truck, until it is unloaded at the destination. Let us know the declared value of the shipment you want to insure and we will calculate your cost based on that value.