If your trucking company is interested in becoming an approved carrier for Access World Logistics Corporation, please print or email completed attached carrier setup package forms. These forms are the requirements which must be satisfied before we can dispatch your drivers on Access World Logistic Corporation loads.
To become an AWL carrier, contact your insurance company and request that they email or fax the following certificates to AWL Corporation, naming AWL Corporation as the certificate holder:
- Comprehensive auto / truck liability insurance (Bodily Injury and Property Damage – BIPD)
- Cargo insurance
- Comprehensive general liability insurance
We will then need you to complete the following documents, email or fax the information to AWL Corporation at: Jane@AWLCorp.com FAX: 877-368-1177.
Click on the document name to open the forms in a new window, there you will be able to fill out the forms, and then save or print them upon completion.
- Completed and signed broker / carrier agreement
- A copy of your contract authority – ex AWL’s Broker Authority Document
- AWL Carrier Checklist Trade References Payment Policy
- Completed W-9 form
- Carrier Profile Form
Please review that you are required to provide to Access World Logistics Corporation and email your saved files to at: Jane@AWLCorp.com